My books include:
- Unwin, T. (2017) Reclaiming ICT4D, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (2009) ICT4D, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (Chapter 1 and Index on Amazon)
- Spek, T. and Unwin, T. (eds) (2003) European Landscapes: from Mountain to Sea, Tartu: Huma
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (1998 ) A European Geography, London: Addison Wesley Longman
- Owen, L. and Unwin, T. (eds) (1997) Environmental Management: Readings and Case Studies, Oxford: Blackwell
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (1994) Atlas of World Development, Chichester: Wiley
- Unwin, T. (1992) The Place of Geography, Harlow: Longman
- Unwin, T. (1991) Wine and the Vine: an Historical Geography of Viticulture and the Wine Trade, London: Routledge
Recent reports include
- Unwin, T. with Naseem, A.,, Pawluczuk, A., Shareef, M., Spiesberger, P., West, P, and Yoo, C. (2020) Education for the most marginalised post-COVID-10: Guidance for governmenrts on the use of digital technologies in education, London: EdTech Hub.
- Unwin, T., Weber, M., Brigha, M. and David Hollow (2018) The future of learning and technology in deprived contexts, London: Save the Children International
- Unwin, T. (2014) Evolution and prospects for the use of mobile technologies to improve education access and learning outcomes, Commissioned Paper for UNESCO Education for All, Global Monitoring Report, 2015, Paris: UNESCO
- Unwin, T. (2005) Partnerships in Development Practice: Evidence from Multi-Stakeholder ICT4D Partnership Practice in Africa, Paris: UNESCO for the World Summit on the Information Society (93 pp.)