My books include:
- Charters, S., Demossier, M., Dutton, J., Harding, G., Maguire, J., Marks, D. and Unwin, T. (eds) (2022) Routledge Handbook of Wine and Culture, London: Routledge
- Unwin, T. (2017) Reclaiming ICT4D, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (2009) ICT4D, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (Chapter 1 and Index on Amazon)
- Wagner, D.A., Day, B., James, T., Kozma, R.B., Miller, J. and Unwin, T. (2005), Monitoring and Evaluation of ICT in Education projects: a Handbook for Developing Countries, Washington DC: infoDev.
- Spek, T. and Unwin, T. (eds) (2003) European Landscapes: from Mountain to Sea, Tartu: Huma
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (1998 ) A European Geography, London: Addison Wesley Longman
- Owen, L. and Unwin, T. (eds) (1997) Environmental Management: Readings and Case Studies, Oxford: Blackwell
- Unwin, T. (ed.) (1994) Atlas of World Development, Chichester: Wiley
- Unwin, T. (1992) The Place of Geography, Harlow: Longman
- Unwin, T. (1991) Wine and the Vine: an Historical Geography of Viticulture and the Wine Trade, London: Routledge
- Potter, R.B. and Unwin, T. (eds) (1989) The geography of urban-rural interaction in developing countries: essays for Alan B. Mountjoy, London: Routledge (reprinted 1990) ISBN 0-415-00444-6. Republished in 2018 as Volume 7 of Routledge Library Editions: Urbanization.
Recent reports include
- Unwin, T. with Naseem, A.,, Pawluczuk, A., Shareef, M., Spiesberger, P., West, P, and Yoo, C. (2020) Education for the most marginalised post-COVID-10: Guidance for governmenrts on the use of digital technologies in education, London: EdTech Hub.
- Unwin, T., Weber, M., Brigha, M. and David Hollow (2018) The future of learning and technology in deprived contexts, London: Save the Children International
- Unwin, T. (2014) Evolution and prospects for the use of mobile technologies to improve education access and learning outcomes, Commissioned Paper for UNESCO Education for All, Global Monitoring Report, 2015, Paris: UNESCO
- Unwin, T. (2005) Partnerships in Development Practice: Evidence from Multi-Stakeholder ICT4D Partnership Practice in Africa, Paris: UNESCO for the World Summit on the Information Society (93 pp.)
2 responses to “Books and reports”
Hi tim! I want to know where can I get your book “The Place of Geography” in argentina is impossible!!! how must I do? thank you very much I follow your works!!! regards
Hi. Sorry, I’m really not sure when this can be got in Argentina. My hunch is that Amazon might be best: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Place-Geography-Tim-Unwin/dp/058205107X – if you can access Amazon from where you are. Hope you manage to find it, and enjoy reading it! Tim